Naruto Remixed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Remixed

A place to roleplay alternate Naruto stories. It will be fun! Just trust me, and go read the info about it!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kione Sasaki!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kione Sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
Kione Sasaki

Kione Sasaki! Empty
PostSubject: Kione Sasaki!   Kione Sasaki! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Name: Kione Sasaki

Clan: Sasaki...? lol
My clan is, like, all by itself, so I dont really need to explain this, do I? It's explained in my story and stuff too XD

Looks: check out my avi =]

Jutsu: Water stuff, and Genjutsu

Village: Konoha

Story: I was born in Suna and lived with my 3 older brothers Katen, Konrotou, and Shido and my parents until I was 5, when my parents died in a fire when our house burned down. A few months later my brothers and I moved to Konoha to try to 'start over' but all they did was push me around and make me do stuff for them. After a few years of putting up with them, I decided I wasn't gonna deal with them anymore, and I moved out. Since I had been to the ninja academy, I had other friends and I moved in with one of them. I found a teacher to learn jutsu from after I graduated from ninja school, and I spent 6 years learning water jutsu. She also taught me genjutsu. I entered the Chuunin exams, and make it! [I entered the Chuunins the year after all the characters in Naruto did...so, like, everyone in Naruto was in the Chuunins for the second time.] So...here I am! XD

Nindo: I fight for my friends and the people I love. I would do anything to protect them, and I never go back on my word. [I borrowed the last part from Naruto's nindo Razz]
Back to top Go down
http://breakingdawnroleplay.forumotion.net
Kintara Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Kintara Uchiha

Kione Sasaki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kione Sasaki!   Kione Sasaki! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Good jooob Kio!
And I diig cho nindo.
XD

I need to make one...
hmph...

Oh, and approved!
I totally need to make an approved piccy like Gaaras.
Razz

To the approved section!
Awaaay!
:]
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpremixed.forumotion.com

Kione Sasaki!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Remixed :: Characters :: Approved Profiles-
Jump to: